How Much Does a Maserati Cost?
The Maserati price list starts at $69,490 and goes up depending on the model, additional features, and new parts you want for your new model. If you’re looking to save more on a Maserati model, we also carry inventory of certified pre-owned models as well as offer new vehicle specials if you’re set on a new model. In the meantime, learn more about the cost of a new Maserati with the Essence Maserati team near Fort Worth.
An Overview of the 2020 Maserati Price List
So how much is a Maserati? This depends on the model you choose. The cost of a new Maserati ranges widely. Check out the starting MSRP Maserati price list below:
- 2020 Maserati Ghibli Price – $69,490 Starting MSRP
- 2020 Maserati LevantePrice – $72,990 Starting MSRP
- 2020 Maserati Quattroporte Price – $99,490 Starting MSRP
- 2019 Maserati GranTurismoPrice – $150,380 Starting MSRP
Below is a breakdown of each Maserati model, trim, and price range. Once you find the right model at the right price, get the process started online.
2020 Maserati Ghibli Price List by Trim
The Maserati Ghibli is available in three trim levels, each offering high-end features to ensure an enhanced Dallas commute.
Maserati Ghibli Price: $69,490 MSRP
- Features include a 3.0L twin-turbo V6.leather upholstery, driver’s seat memory, 8.4-inch Maserati Touch Control Plus, blind spot detection, and bi-xenon headlamps.
Maserati Ghibli S Price: $74,490 MSRP
- Includes all features on the Ghibli, adding engine power with a 424-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6.
Maserati Ghibli S Q4 Price: $76,990 MSRP
- Includes everything on the Ghibli S, plus Maserati Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive for enhanced handling and control.
Prices for two additional trims, the Ghibli GranSport and GranLusso, will vary by drivetrain configuration. The GranSport adds performance features and sporty styling details, while the GranLusso delivers premium interior amenities.
2020 Maserati Levante Price List by Trim
The Levante trim lineup offers more luxury for the Maserati SUV costs. Learn more about what each has to offer below.
Maserati Levante Price: $72,990 MSRP
- Key features include a 345-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6 engine, an 8.4-inch Maserati Touch Control Plus, infotainment system, Q4 intelligent all-wheel drive, Active 5-way air suspension, front and rear parking sensors, and a power liftgate.
Maserati Levante S Price: $83,990 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus a 424-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6, a panoramic sunroof, and paddle shifters.
Maserati Levante GTS Price: $120,980 MSRP
- Includes everything on the Levante S, plus a 550-hp 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8, Brembo brakes, a 14-speaker Harman Kardon premium stereo, front ventilated sport seats, and heated rear seats.
Maserati Levante Trofeo Price: $149,990 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins surround-sound stereo, Corsa Mode performance drive setting, and launch mode.
2020 Maserati Quattroporte Price List by Trim
The luxurious Quattroporte is offered in three trims. These include:
Maserati Quattroporte S Price: $99,490 MSRP
- Feature highlights include standard grain leather upholstery, a 424-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6 engine, 10-speaker Harman Kardon audio system, hands-free power trunk, open-pore Radica wood trim, and adaptive full LED headlamps.
Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 Price: $103,990 MSRP
- Includes everything on the S, plus Maserati Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive.
Maserati Quattroporte GTS Price: $124,990 MSRP
- Includes everything on the S and S Q4, plus an upgraded 523-hp 3.8L twin-turbo V8 engine with 524 lb-ft torque. Access either rear-wheel drive and Q4 Intelligent AWD with the flip of a switch.
2019 Maserati GranTurismo Price List by Trim
How much is a Maserati when you pull out all the stops? The Maserati GranTurismo starts at $150,380 and is built with a specialized Maserati suspension and a Ferrari-built engine for a powerful ride unlike the rest. Here’s what to expect for the cost of new Maserati models at the high end of the lineup:
GranTurismo Sport Price: $150,380 MSRP
- Enjoy luxurious features like a naturally-aspirated 454-hp 4.7-liter V8, rear-wheel drive, a 10-speaker Harman Kardon Premium Audio System, 20″ Astro Design alloy wheels, and Trident-embroidered headrests. Or choose the MC trim for some choice upgrades:
GranTurismo MC Price: $162,880 MSRP
- Includes all features on the Sport trim plus additional feature upgrades, more paint color and upholstery options, and a recalibrated suspension system.
Above we covered the GT Coupe, but you should know that the GranTurismo is also offered as a convertible.
Find the Maserati Price That’s Right for You at Essence Maserati
Once you’re familiar with the cost of new Maserati models, check out our new vehicle specials for even more savings on your favorite Maserati from our inventory. If you’d like to learn more, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Want to take your search in another direction? Check out our Maserati GranTurismo lease offers.
More from Essence Maserati
When you’re looking for thoroughbred Italian performance, heritage, and design from your next luxury sedan, there’s no doubt that you’re curious about the 2021 Maserati Ghibli. But you won’t have to take our word for it. In fact, the experts rave in their new Maserati Ghibli reviews. The 2021 Maserati Ghibli will elevate your…
While our team is in unanimous agreement that the Maserati Levante is an excellent choice for your Dallas commutes, what do the foremost automotive experts have to say? Learn more with these Maserati SUV reviews! From its interior features to its performance specs, the critics love the new Maserati Levante. Read the 2020 Maserati…
The Maserati price list starts at $69,490 and goes up depending on the model, additional features, and new parts you want for your new model. If you’re looking to save more on a Maserati model, we also carry inventory of certified pre-owned models as well as offer new vehicle specials if you’re set on a…