2020 Maserati Levante Reviews
While our team is in unanimous agreement that the Maserati Levante is an excellent choice for your Dallas commutes, what do the foremost automotive experts have to say? Learn more with these Maserati SUV reviews! From its interior features to its performance specs, the critics love the new Maserati Levante. Read the 2020 Maserati Levante reviews with the team at Essence Maserati, then see how our finance team can help you get a competitive price in Hurst.
Maserati Levante Review: Top Gear
Top Gear praises the powerful performance and smooth handling of the Maserati Levante, noting:
- “The Levante’s competence also extends to the way it goes down the road. At higher speeds it’s stable and quiet and the suspension doesn’t make too much fuss of the surface it’s riding over. And if you do decide to find out if a Maserati SUV handles in the way you imagine a Maserati SUV should – with a bit of guts and go – you’ll discover that it’s reasonably crisp and more agile.”
The Verdict: The Maserati is an underrated option for luxury SUV shoppers, noting that, “this is a much better all-rounder than many people give it credit for and deserves a wider audience. Maybe now it’ll get it.”
Maserati SUV Review: Edmunds
Noting that the Levante S Trofeo was one of the fastest SUVs tested in 2019, Edmunds again heaps praise on this luxury SUV in the 2020 Maserati Levante review. These car experts also spoke highly about the SUV’s unique and telltale design. In their Maserati SUV review, Edmunds boasts:
- “The Levante brings classic Maserati character to the world of midsize luxury SUVs with distinctive design and thoroughbred twin-turbo engine power derived from its Ferrari roots. Its broad range of custom options, from the color of its brake calipers to a variety of interior leathers and materials, also give the Levante a more personal touch.”
- “The Levante S puts a definitive emphasis on “sport,” landing somewhere between pure luxury SUV models and the fire-breathing beasts from the BMW M and Mercedes-Benz AMG factories. Its turbo V6 engine makes healthy power ― 0-60 mph takes 5 seconds flat ― and sounds wonderful doing it,”
- “The steering feels direct and precise, with the right amount of effort depending on speed. The Levante is quite fun on tight, twisty roads with its grippy tires, low body roll and torque-vectoring electronics, allowing it to make unnaturally sharp turns.”
They end their Maserati Levante review, saying, “the Levante’s exclusivity, panache and strong performance continue to separate it from the crowd.” The standout qualities of this Maserati SUV are remarkable, and they’re sure to improve trips from Fort Worth to Plano.
Maserati Levante Review S: Car and Driver
Focusing on the standout features that will help you dominate Mansfield roads, the experts at Car and Driver explain why performance enthusiasts will enjoy the Maserati Levante reviews:
Maserati Levante S Review
- “Although it adds more than $10,000 to the bottom line, we’d spring for the S model and its more powerful twin-turbocharged V-6 engine.”
- “The S also adds 19-inch wheels with a staggered setup, a leather interior with stitched dashboard and door panels, and steering column-mounted paddle shifters.”
About the Levante SUV’s technology features, they also say: “Quick, intuitive, and brilliantly rendered on an 8.4-inch touchscreen, Maserati’s Touch Control Plus infotainment system is one of the best in the business.”
Experience the Maserati Levante with Essence Maserati
Are you ready to create your own Maserati SUV reviews? Don’t hesitate to contact us at Essence Maserati to schedule a test drive today! Get behind the wheel of the Maserati Levante and discover the model you want to take home to Plano the most.
More from Essence Maserati
When you’re looking for thoroughbred Italian performance, heritage, and design from your next luxury sedan, there’s no doubt that you’re curious about the 2021 Maserati Ghibli. But you won’t have to take our word for it. In fact, the experts rave in their new Maserati Ghibli reviews. The 2021 Maserati Ghibli will elevate your…
While our team is in unanimous agreement that the Maserati Levante is an excellent choice for your Dallas commutes, what do the foremost automotive experts have to say? Learn more with these Maserati SUV reviews! From its interior features to its performance specs, the critics love the new Maserati Levante. Read the 2020 Maserati…
The Maserati price list starts at $69,490 and goes up depending on the model, additional features, and new parts you want for your new model. If you’re looking to save more on a Maserati model, we also carry inventory of certified pre-owned models as well as offer new vehicle specials if you’re set on a…